- Most weeks we have a $2 Tuesday sale, with select items discounted to just $2 a sheet (matte) or $2.50 (glossy). These will be listed in the $2 Tuesday section of the shop.
- Sales will be announced on Instagram, in the Facebook group, and in the shop announcement bar.
I think my package is lost in the mail / My package was not delivered / My package says it was delivered but it isn't in my mailbox. What should I do?
- Once orders have been dropped off at the post office, they are the responsibility of the USPS/local mail system, and Nightingale Paper Co can no longer be held responsible for missing or lost packages.
- If your order shipped within the US, please refer to your tracking number (can be found in your order receipt) to see where your package is. If your package appears to be "stuck" in some place, please allow up to two weeks for it to begin moving again - sometimes there are hiccups within the postal system. Please allow up to 30 business days for your order to be delivered.
- On occasion, packages are marked as delivered when in reality they won't show up for a few more days. Please be patient!
- If your package still does not show up after the 30 day mark/the supposed delivery date, please do the following: check with neighbors to see if your package was mistakenly placed in their box; if you do not live alone, ensure that none of your housemates received in the mail and misplaced it; contact your local post office and request the GPS coordinates of where your package was delivered.
- International orders are shipped with tracking and often take longer to arrive. Please allow up to 60 business days for your international order to arrive.
- We are not responsible for orders that are lost/missing due to incorrect address given at checkout.
- You can always contact the postal system with your tracking number to see if they can aid in your search.
Custom and personalized orders
- We are not currently accepting requests for custom orders.
Small imperfections in the work
- All items from Nightingale Paper Co are made by hand! This means that each item is lovingly crafted, but it also means that small imperfections may occur (but not so that they have any effect on the quality or usefulness of the product). Please keep this in mind when purchasing.
Are your stickers waterproof/dishwasher safe?
- No, they are not.
Are die-cuts available in glossy sticker paper?
- No, they are not. Die-cuts are only available in matte sticker paper.